You created your account with Facebook but want to convert to a normal account with a username and password or you want to remove Facebook entirely from your profile.
To convert to a normal account you will need to
- Log in to your account on the web at https://untappd.com/loginby selecting "Connect with Facebook"
- You won't be able to use the username and password login because you do not have a password since your account was created by connecting your Facebook
- Select "Continue as" or enter your Facebook credentials
- Once logged in, navigate to your account settings by going to My Profile > Account Settings or by going there directly https://untappd.com/account/settings
- Scroll down to "Convert Account" and select the option to "Convert to Regular Account"
- Follow the prompts to convert your account to a normal account. At the end of this process you will have set a password and will be able to log in using your username and password.
If you want to remove your Facebook entirely you will need to complete some additional steps:
- Navigate to My Profile > Account Settings or by going there directly via https://untappd.com/account/settings
- Scroll down to "Social Connections"
- Click on "Remove This Connection" for Facebook
- Log in to your Facebook account and navigate to https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=applications
- Remove Untappd in the list of "Active Apps and Websites"
- Deleting all posts, photos and videos optional. You can select or leave blank at your discretion